The National Infrastructure Expo attracts over 1,600 visitors from across the Energy, Utilities, Transport, and Construction & Engineering Sectors. For one day only, all the key players from across the UK infrastructure supply chain come together to learn about new opportunities, exchange ideas, see the latest products and network with their peers.
The National Infrastructure Expo is your opportunity to:
- Discover new products, technologies and solutions for your business
- Get the latest policy, industry and project updates
- Meet new and existing suppliers all in one place
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends, developments and opportunities across the industry
- Forge new partnerships and engage with the supply chain
- Network with your peers
Who should attend?
- Buyers involved in infrastructure projects
- Stakeholders from major infrastructure projects in planning or construction
- National, regional and local government
- Consultants and Planners
- Regulatory & safety bodies